If you are seeking a professional tax return service from highly qualified, friendly and helpful Tax Accountants & Advisers then congratulations, you are in the right place! And Remember …
We GUARANTEE to Achieve Your
Maximum Legal Refund!
Or if you prefer to speak to someone, contact us here.
Why our Clients choose us ahead of the rest …
When you choose CapitalQ to prepare your tax return you will be partnering with qualified professionals. We are Registered Tax Agents and all our Tax Accountants are Chartered Accountants (“CAs”) or CPAs or members of The Taxation Institute of Australia (Australia’s premier tax body).
Further and most importantly, we have an unrivalled track record for looking after our Clients’ very best interests.
Key areas we focus on include:
- Enviable customer service
- Ultra fast lodgement
- Maximum LEGAL refunds GUARANTEED*
- Keeping you out of trouble with the ATO
- Advice to help you meet your financial goals
We are conveniently located in East Perth, Western Australia with very easy access to our Office from the CBD or via the Freeway. However if you require, we can work for you via phone and email, so location (near or far) doesn’t need to prevent you from experiencing the CapitalQ difference.
PLUS as a FREE Bonus, every new Personal Tax Return Client receives a copy of one of our favourite books on Wealth Creation which will show you the fundamental principles to building wealth and enjoying financial success!
We look forward to seeing you very soon, and remember, we GUARANTEE* you the Maximum LEGAL Refund possible!
Want to get a head start …
Access our useful tax checklists to help gather your information together and ensure nothing is missed;
- 2019 Tax Return Checklist
- Motor Vehicle Tax Information Checklist
- Rental Property Tax Information Checklist
STILL WANT TO LEARN more …
- When are Tax Returns Due for Individuals in Australia (Video)
- Do I need to lodge a return?
- Who can prepare tax returns? (Only a Tax Agent)
- When are tax returns due? (Blog)
- Don’t you hate having an unmet obligation handing over your head? ie. unlodged tax returns
- When are Tax Returns Due if you have Old Outstanding Returns (Video)
- Can you claim Mobile Phone expenses?
- What are the Real Consequences of having Overdue Tax Returns – Part 1 (Video)
- What are the Real Consequences of having Overdue Tax Returns – Part 2 (Video)
* Contact us for details.