Business Owners come see CapitalQ if you…
- Want to LEGALLY pay less tax
- Want to sort out existing worries and concerns with your tax situation
- Want to sleep comfortably at night knowing if the dreaded ATO knocks on the door, you have got it covered
- Want to do everything legally and humanly possible to avoid a tap on the shoulder from the ATO
- Seek to lower stress and achieve peace of mind
- Feel you need to get the financial monky off your back
- want more time to focus on what you do best
- Desire to spend less time dealing with no-core business activities
- Desperately seek fewer headaches dealing with paperwork, admin and compliance activities
- Feel the desire to be better informed about your business, its performance, its position
- Want the confidence to make better, more astute and more timely business decisions
- Search for a sense of freedom and independence
- Want business education and knowledge
- Feel you lack the confidence your business can achieve the things you want as it is
- Seek a lifestyle only financial freedom can deliver
Who CapitalQ is Right for…
Business Owners who want to Pay Less Tax
Next to paying too much tax the next most annoying thing for you is tax surprises, something you rarely (if ever!) experience as a CapitalQ Client. It may even be that you have an outstanding tax bill which is killing your cash flow and hurting your standard of living. So you want new ways to get on top of it. Either way, for smart business owners, CapitalQ is the only natural choice.
Business Owners who want to get their Affairs In Order
Why? Because you feel your affairs are a mess and it’s time to put a stop to it. Period!
So you call in the pros at CapitalQ. It’s time to end the stress and know where your business is at, free from the worry of the ATO knocking on your door. You realise your never shortening To Do list will only get longer unless you take action via outside help. Peace of mind comes when you have experts on your team and that’s what you get with CapitalQ.
Business Owners with a successful existing business looking to Expand Further
Why? Because you need the RIGHT information to make the RIGHT decisions, and CapitalQ are specialists when it comes to strategic thinking.
You likely have hundreds of questions floating around in your head like, Can I afford to spend the money? How much capital will I need? Am I over-committing? Is it safe right now? Do I risk everything if I expand? and so on. If this is you, you are likely also super busy. We understand how hard it is to work your way through it all in a timely fashion. You don’t want your competitors beating you to the punch but you also want to be methodical and strategic in everything you do. Which is where CapitalQ comes in. We’ll show you the way forward, including pitfalls and traps to watch out for so you have all the information needed to make the right call.
Business Owners Just Starting Out
Why? Because you want it done right the first time so small business specialists CapitalQ are your natural fit.
Starting out in business can be a minefield… from structures, to systems, to tax law… there’s 1,001 things you have to get your head around. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right so you go to CapitalQ who’ve done it all before MANY times.
Business Owners with an Existing Business but struggling to improve profitability or worse, experiencing Declining Profits
Why? Because “it’s time”. No need to wait any longer, you KNOW now is the moment to act before it’s too late so you call in the CapitalQ specialists.
There’s every chance you’re in a rut right now. Signs are you feel stressed and even burnt out, or that you can’t see a way forward. CapitalQ gives you clarity and confidence to see a way through the current fog. CapitalQ are the fresh eyes you’ve been waiting for.
Future Entrepreneurs looking to take the leap into their First Business Venture
Why? Because due diligence is vital in the early stages, so you need to get the right advice.
Substantial tax savings can be made from structuring things the RIGHT way at the start. You also need a good understanding of the capital you need and exactly how feasible it will be (and when) to give up your day job. As a newbie to business you really don’t know what you don’t know so you naturally rely on the trusted experts at CapitalQ.
Business Owners looking to put their business Under Management and reduce their own work load
Why? Because it’s the dream of many but too often business owners never get there or worse, they rush this and end up getting it wrong and then working more not less as they attempt to fix things, so a fresh set of expert eyes is needed.
Extracting yourself from the business can have complications you never foresee, including the business flatlining or going backwards the moment you step back. Part of letting go is making sure all your systems are in place and that’s where CapitalQ comes to the fore… to help you transition SAFELY out of the business so you have the time and resources to really do what you want to.
Business Owners looking to Pass On their Life’s Work to the next generation (be it Family or Employees)
Why? Because smart succession planning and a healthy payday should be just reward for your life’s work. Done the right way it is. But get the steps wrong and…
CapitalQ are specialists at succession planning to help you minimise the tax you pay on handover… and of course setting everything up to ensure your capital is protected for a long, happy and wealthy retirement or next phase of life.
Business Owners looking to Sell and achieve the Maximum Price possible
Why? Because you want maximum price on the right terms, so everything must be set up the right way.
CapitalQ helps business owners get their sale over the line and withstand even the most rigorous purchaser due diligence. We help with every aspect of the preparation for sale so you get the best price possible and then pay the least tax required by law. If you’re selling, you need to talk to CapitalQ.
More about Accounting & Tax
- Starting or Buying a Business
- Business Idea Evaluation
- Buying a Business
- Business Purchase Price Assessment
- Business Structure Advice
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Business Structure Establishment
- Tax Registration Advice and Implementation
- Business Name Registration
- Business Owner Agreements (ie. Shareholder Agreements, etc)
- Business Due Diligence
- Business Start Up Advice
- New Business Budgeting
- New Business Cash Flow Forecasting
- Business Plans
- New Business Finance Application Structuring & Assistance
- Accounting System Establishment and Training
- Running and Growing Your Business
- Business Accounting & Tax Services
- Tax Minimisation & Year End Tax Planning
- Bookkeeping & Data Entry
- Business Activity Statements
- Payroll Services
- Superannuation Management & Reporting
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Management Reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Corporate Secretarial (ASIC Compliance)
- Trust Distributions
- Tax Advice
- Goods & Services Tax Advice
- Accounting Software Solutions
- Business Acquisitions
- Entry of New Business Partners/Owners
- Exit of Business Partners/Owners
- Finance Application Assistance
- ATO Relationship Management (including ATO Audit Support)
- Accountants Letter of Support
- Selling, Exiting and/or Leaving a Legacy