Like it or not, for most businesses there will come a time when direct contact and dealings are required to be made with the ATO.
And we undertake the management of your ATO relationship for you.
Why might you need to deal directly with the ATO –
- ATO queries regarding your affairs and lodgements – It happens more than you think, the very vast majority of the time it is no problem at all – so long as you handle it correctly! Get it wrong, increase their suspicions or mistrust of you and your affairs, and it could quickly snowball.
- Requests for deferred lodgement – We commit that our clients will never lodge late (so long as they provide us with the information and opportunity to do so). But there will be times when late lodgement is simply unavoidable. In that case, we recommend being proactive in your dealings with the ATO, letting them know you will be late, requesting a deferral and generally ensure they don’t get the wrong idea.
- Payment plans – Similarly, there will be times where paying on time simply can’t be met. We will negotiate with the ATO on your behalf in order to secure payment plans, avoiding penalties and avoiding a poor record.
More about Accounting & Tax
- Starting or Buying a Business
- Business Idea Evaluation
- Buying a Business
- Business Purchase Price Assessment
- Business Structure Advice
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Business Structure Establishment
- Tax Registration Advice and Implementation
- Business Name Registration
- Business Owner Agreements (ie. Shareholder Agreements, etc)
- Business Due Diligence
- Business Start Up Advice
- New Business Budgeting
- New Business Cash Flow Forecasting
- Business Plans
- New Business Finance Application Structuring & Assistance
- Accounting System Establishment and Training
- Running and Growing Your Business
- Business Accounting & Tax Services
- Tax Minimisation & Year End Tax Planning
- Bookkeeping & Data Entry
- Business Activity Statements
- Payroll Services
- Superannuation Management & Reporting
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Management Reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Corporate Secretarial (ASIC Compliance)
- Trust Distributions
- Tax Advice
- Goods & Services Tax Advice
- Accounting Software Solutions
- Business Acquisitions
- Entry of New Business Partners/Owners
- Exit of Business Partners/Owners
- Finance Application Assistance
- ATO Relationship Management (including ATO Audit Support)
- Accountants Letter of Support
- Selling, Exiting and/or Leaving a Legacy
Let's get together and talk...
We would love to meet up and discuss how we can help moving forward, coffees on us and of course there is no cost for an initial chat so don’t put it off any longer.