Have you ever heard the saying, “No Business Plan has survived the first interaction with a Customer”?
The honest truth is, what many consider a traditional Business Plan has, in our opinion, limited value. This is especially the case when considering the time and cost it takes to produce them.
Of course you must investigate your market, your competition, your point of difference, your capital requirements, your expected margins, your expected cash flow, etc, etc all of which we can help with, but when it comes to preparing the formal, traditional Business Plan, our advice is generally that your time and money can be better spent in other ways.
Having said that …
From time to time financiers and banks will ask to see your Business Plan as a condition of their support.
If you are buying into a Franchise you may also be required to prepare a Business Plan.
In those circumstances, the document that is required is substantially simpler than a traditional Business Plan and we certainly can assist in its preparation to help get you across the line.
More about Accounting & Tax
- Starting or Buying a Business
- Business Idea Evaluation
- Buying a Business
- Business Purchase Price Assessment
- Business Structure Advice
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Business Structure Establishment
- Tax Registration Advice and Implementation
- Business Name Registration
- Business Owner Agreements (ie. Shareholder Agreements, etc)
- Business Due Diligence
- Business Start Up Advice
- New Business Budgeting
- New Business Cash Flow Forecasting
- Business Plans
- New Business Finance Application Structuring & Assistance
- Accounting System Establishment and Training
- Running and Growing Your Business
- Business Accounting & Tax Services
- Tax Minimisation & Year End Tax Planning
- Bookkeeping & Data Entry
- Business Activity Statements
- Payroll Services
- Superannuation Management & Reporting
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Management Reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Corporate Secretarial (ASIC Compliance)
- Trust Distributions
- Tax Advice
- Goods & Services Tax Advice
- Accounting Software Solutions
- Business Acquisitions
- Entry of New Business Partners/Owners
- Exit of Business Partners/Owners
- Finance Application Assistance
- ATO Relationship Management (including ATO Audit Support)
- Accountants Letter of Support
- Selling, Exiting and/or Leaving a Legacy
Let's get together and talk...
We would love to meet up and discuss how we can help moving forward, coffees on us and of course there is no cost for an initial chat so don’t put it off any longer.