Selling your business could be the make or break moment in your journey towards financial success and achieving the lifestyle you have worked so long and so hard for.
The sale price you secure could be the difference between a life of luxury and peace of mind or a life of scrimping and saving and odd jobs to make ends meet.
And the tax you pay on that sale price can have just as big an impact.
Of course, you should be preparing your business for sale from the day you start it. Including a tax minimisation strategy for your eventual exit.
But the final stretch is ultimately where the race is won or lost.
Give yourself as much time as possible, ideally at least 2, even better 3, years prior to going to market.
But even if you are a little behind on that schedule, all is not lost. There are still opportunities to –
- Increase your business’ attractiveness to a potential purchaser
- Maximise your exit price and importantly …
- Plan your tax minimisation strategy in advance, before the opportunity is lost
More about Accounting & Tax
- Starting or Buying a Business
- Business Idea Evaluation
- Buying a Business
- Business Purchase Price Assessment
- Business Structure Advice
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Business Structure Establishment
- Tax Registration Advice and Implementation
- Business Name Registration
- Business Owner Agreements (ie. Shareholder Agreements, etc)
- Business Due Diligence
- Business Start Up Advice
- New Business Budgeting
- New Business Cash Flow Forecasting
- Business Plans
- New Business Finance Application Structuring & Assistance
- Accounting System Establishment and Training
- Running and Growing Your Business
- Business Accounting & Tax Services
- Tax Minimisation & Year End Tax Planning
- Bookkeeping & Data Entry
- Business Activity Statements
- Payroll Services
- Superannuation Management & Reporting
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Management Reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Corporate Secretarial (ASIC Compliance)
- Trust Distributions
- Tax Advice
- Goods & Services Tax Advice
- Accounting Software Solutions
- Business Acquisitions
- Entry of New Business Partners/Owners
- Exit of Business Partners/Owners
- Finance Application Assistance
- ATO Relationship Management (including ATO Audit Support)
- Accountants Letter of Support
- Selling, Exiting and/or Leaving a Legacy
Let's get together and talk...
We would love to meet up and discuss how we can help moving forward, coffees on us and of course there is no cost for an initial chat so don’t put it off any longer.